Classes We Currently Offer
All the following training is with American Heart Association and a two year certification is given for completion of the class. Contact our office for fire extinguisher training opportunities.
- First Aid and Adult CPR and AED training (must attend both sessions in the same course). $110.00 per student.
- Adult CPR and AED training. $70.00 per student.
- First Aid training. $70.00 per student.
- Child CPR and AED training. $10.00 per student (add-on to adult).
- Infant CPR training. $10.00 per student (add-on to adult).
- BLS for Healthcare Provider Training. $110.00 per student.
Once a card is issued from our office, a student may set up a time to come and practice their skills for no additional charge during the period of time that their card is valid.
Community classes must have a minimum of five students or it will be rescheduled. Any group with 5 or more students may set up a time for a class at your convenience. The classroom is located at our office, 8319 Airport Blvd. We will travel onsite for groups of 5 or more if appropriate space is available to hold the class.
Payment is required to secure a spot in the class. A 48 hour cancellation notice is required or there will be a $50.00 cancellation fee.
Contact our office for the American Heart Association Online class options or to reserve your space in our next class.